Full Reset of Zebra if needed
This assumes that your Zebra ZD410 can work properly but needs to be fully reset, calibrated and tested. This is all done without needing a computer. Just the printer, power cord, and labels.
If you cannot get the configuration page to print, there is no point trying to get eVisitorPass to print.
1. Clean printer (Page 109)
2. Load Media (Page 30)
3. Set Movable Sensor (Page 33 )
• Slide the Yellow sensor one notch to the right so it lines up underneath the center-most-hole in the labels
4. Factory Defaults (Page 99)
• Turn OFF the printer
• Press and hold PAUSE + FEED while turning ON the printer until the Status indicator is the only indicator lit
• The printer configuration is reset to the factory default values. No labels print at the end of this action
5. Calibration (Page 37)
• With printer ON
• Press and hold PAUSE + CANCEL buttons for 4 seconds
• Let it move the labels forward and back till it thinks it found the spaces between the labels
• If it did not stop between the labels, go back to step “5”
• If it DID stop between labels, press the FEED button and see if it can properly feed one label. If not, go back to step “5”
6. Print a Configuration page (Page 38)
• With the printer ON
• Press and hold the FEED + CANCEL buttons for 4 seconds.