eVisitor Occupancy Assistant (Room-Track)
Your Visitation Policy just got easier to enforce.
Introducing Occupancy Assistant
- Know how many Visitors are in your entire facility
- Know how many Visitors are in each destination in your facility
- As you sign Visitors in, get an alert as to how many Visitors are already in thatlocation
WHAT IT DOES
- Alerts you as to how many visitors are in a room before you admit another
- Allows you to review the visitors in the room
- Allows you to check them out if they have left
- Your Visitation Policies can change as often as you like. Now your staff will have the information they need to implement it.
- No administration to implement. It works automatically.
- For best results be sure your visitors check out
- Use the Auto-Checkout feature if you are unable to sign-out all exiting visitors
- Ask Visitors to sign-out so others may visit
- Post a sign asking visitors to sign-out
- Room names must be entered in a consistant format
- Customers cut and paste the room number from their EMR