Epson C3500 Printer Settings
If the settings below don't work for you, try calling Epson ColorWorks tech support; they can be very helpful. 562-276-1314 option 3
You may need to make some other adjustments for your environment. These settings produce a badge that was dry within 2 seconds of being printed and cut on an Epson C3500.
- With Windows 10, the driver usually installs automaticaly. If not, get it here: (click here). As of Dec 2018 the latest was 18.104.22.168
- eVisitor cannot set a media size, but it will select an appropriately sized "Media Definition ". height larger than 380 and the width between 210 and 250 for the 4 inch labels. Set the height larger than 250 and the width between 190 and 200 for the 3 inch label
- To make a "Media Definition" available for all users, goto
- "Settings" | "Devices" | "Printers.." | select your printer | "Manage".
- Then "Printer properties" | "Advanced" | "Printing Defaults"
- Click "Media Definition" | "New"
- Give it a name. The name does not matter, keep it simple.
- 2 x 4 in Expiring Visitor Badge (Width=2.25, Length = 4) OR
- 2 x 3 inch Expiring Visitor Badge (Width=1.875, Length=2.75)
- Media Form: "Die-cut..."
- Media Coating Type: Plain
- Print Quality: Speed
- Note: If your labels do not come out dry, dial back the ink levels under Advanced as indicated below
- You DO NOT need to select this "Media Definition". eVisitor will select it as it prints.