From the Nation's LEADING K-12 VISITOR MANAGEMENT COMPANY
eVisitorPass instantly screens out registered sex offenders from campuses with children while managing visitors, students, faculty and volunteers. Over 10,000? schools and facilities nationwide already rely on Visitor Pass Solutions to keep students safe.
More than 700,000 Sex offenders are registered in the United States. Protect your students with eVisitorPass.
Key selling points
- Standard VMS features:
- Reads driver's licenses: Simple, fast, accurate
- Professional Badge: photo on badge
- Keeps a log of visitors
- Reporting of visitors who have visited
- eVisitorPass unique features:
- Easy to implement / Easy to use
- Low Cost
- Expiring badges can't be reused
- Unique fabric friendly adhesive won't fall off
- Custom visitor categories
- Track Visitors, Vendors, Contractors, ...whatever you want
- Check visitors against the national sex offenders database
- Registry book for off-hours or system maintenance
- Visitors log accessable off-site in the event of an evacuation
- Protect your students and staff
- Know who is in your building
- Reads Drivers License
- Automatic screens for registered sex offender
- Our Expiring Visitor Passes change color overnight to prevent reuse
- Consistant Visitor Protocol in your school or your entire district
- Easy , Fast
How it works
- Simply insert a drivers license into eVisitorPass.
- The visitor is checked against the national sex offenders database.
- Once cleared, a professional visitor pass customized with your logo and their photo is printed for your guest to wear during their visit. The visitor pass will expire overnight preventing anyone from reusing it.
- When your visitor leaves, eVisitorPass scans their visitor pass to automatically log them out.
Where to use eVisitorPass
- Front door
- Other doors
- All Schools in the district
- Everything from eVisitorPass Basic
- eVisitorPass Drivers License Reader - for fast check-in
- eVisitorPass background checks